10.5.11

Karli Alyn Sibliss


WHY DO I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDS IN THE WORLD?
I don't want to know. Just let me have them.

It's all about Karli.
Everytime I look at her, I get hit hard in the stomach with a flying ball of laughies.
Sometimes it makes sense
but most of the time it don't.
She don't care if my grammar ain't right.
She is a greek goddess.
She don't care if there's surprises in the John waiting for her.
There's never been a person with more sunshine in their face (except the teletubby baby sunshine)
I love when she says the word "treat!?"
I love the smell of her yellow bug.
And how we always start movies at 2am and think it's a good idea.
I love her sniffly nose,
and the way she eats a Yogurtland, like a perfectly practiced symphony.
Whenever she leaves, I want her to come back.
It's like you think you have friends, and then you do.
I'm glad we got to be in a relationship for 2 minutes on facebook.
Sorry I broke up with you, but it looked like we were really dating.
If I were a boy, I'd date her.
Nobody would treat you better.
Awkward.
I love how it takes 10 minutes to say goodnight,
and the only thing that's said over and over
is I love you, I love you I love you so much. oh I love you. I love you I do.

Read her blog http://blissfullyaesthetic.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

karli-alyn said...

hahaha thanks for the post. let's go to bed.


i love you.

i mean, i really l.o.v.e. you.

yup, still love you. and still here.

mhm, love you.

goodnight. i love you.