24.6.11

Button That Top Button.




My mom and sister have been threatening to cut off all the top buttons on all my collared shirts for my mission. What is it about awesome that they don't understand? Theres something so great about that one little detail that completely transforms a boring ordinary collared shirt into a shabby nerd/gangster/oxfordy/librariany/beautiful piece of clothing which happens to be ***bonus*** super modest.
I guess it's the only way I can justify wearing those shirts because they never look quite right on me. I can't take myself seriously when that fabric is dangling open, it looks sloppy. I can't help that I love the way the collar looks when it's closed. There are so many different shape of collars, which make it fun. Some of them point straight down or point off into different directions, some are long and some are short, it's a surprise waiting to be discovered, and you'll never know until you do it.
I met a boy at Called to Surf who completely supports my BTTB Movement (see post title), as well as Seany, both opinions which I trust, so who's with me?

No comments: