14.7.08

Sometimes I don't do dumb things

but most of the time I do.

Dumb Moments today:

While running on the treadmill at the gym, the most perfect song ever came up on my iPOD. I was feeling it so badly I had this incredible urge to dance. It was so overpowering but I couldn't just break down and dance right in the middle of the gym, so I disciplined the dancing only to my hands but then my shoulders suddenly joined and my head and my feet started stepping step tapping to the beat I couldn't help myself! Basically I was dancing in the gym on a treadmill, and you know what I don't care.

Then of course after all that sweaty dance running extravaganzas I had to take a shower. WORST feeling ever when you get out of a nice warm shower and it's freezing outside of it, and you realize that you forgot to get a towel. luckily there was a 2-inch wash cloth left on the counter or I would have been caught in a sticky-wicky

After that was breakfast! fluffy scrambled eggs and toast. I always have so much eggshell drama. My mama buys the eggs that are so hard to crack so I am prone to hitting the egg really hard to get a nice clean crack (never happens). I recently attended a cooking class where the lady cracked eggs kind of funny but I thought I would try it. She would smash the egg flat on the counter and it always came out without any shells. So I got my egg out, smashed it on the counter and the entire egg came out all over the counter. Cool.

No comments: