30.7.08

Do you feel better about yourself?

All we are, are just a couple of girls who wanted to have fun.
Yesterday I flew through a cloud. At first it was so bumpy and scary, I shook up and down and side and diagonal but then jenny said "open the window" . That's exactly when my heart skipped a beat. I tried to breathe but my breath was stolen from me. The sight that filled my eyes was more glorious than any words together could ever describe. I truthfully felt like i was flying in Heaven, a glimpse that could never be photographed, only burned into you, awakening your deepest desires. The impact of my cloud was astonishing. The time moved faster than I wanted. I never wanted to leave . The sun was there dancing on every fluff of diamond whiteness that towered overhead, I felt so close so overwhelmed, so small, I couldn't draw a breath for a full 3 minutes, and then it was over. My cloud slowly got smaller and smaller until it was only a prick in the past.

No comments: