24.6.08

Bubble Trouble

Bubble baths are out of this world.
I forgot how delightful they are.
I still eat the bubbles even though i'm 20.5 and i know it's not good for you, but i'm
still alive.
I miss it already.
Fluff puff stuff, it's rough being far from it.
My new favorite word is: Tuft, "I held a tuft of bubbles in my hand. One by One the little bubbles popped and the tuft was just a wet hand."
Kendis and Shanda and I used to take bubble baths together! and we changed the words to "There is a Green Hill Far Away" to "There is a bubble far away without a city wall" Whenever it was my turn to sing Kendis would turn the speaker phone on throughout the whole house so everyone could hear. That was when I first discovered I had bony elbows, Shanda told me that.

I had a good joke but i forgot it right now, it had to do with an egg. keep reading this really good stuff that I write, and maybe one day it'll remember it.

I've gotten incredibly terrible at cracking eggs lately for some reason. Today i tried to make scrambled eggs and the first egg i cracked only a small hole appeared at the top, so i shook the egg out and it took like 10 minutes to ooze out, i don't know why I didn't crack it again. The second egg, i decided to give it a nice hard whacking, it didn't even crack except for a tiny sliver! My mum buys invincible eggs. so i did it again and the shell shattered into the tiniest fibers possible, I don't understand how that even happened. I gave up trying to scrap microscopic eggshells out of my scrambled mess and ate it anyway. I used to be the master one hand crackin' champion, those were the glory days, now I've got to get used to eating shell. I told myself that it was just salt and gobbled it right up. gobble.

That was a dumb joke, it wasn't even funny, it was just a dumb.

Royksopp!

No comments: