24.6.08

Gloria's little Italy!

SO AMAZING. Even though I've never been to Italy, I definitely have had a lot of Italian food in my lifetime and Gloria's has trumped them all so far, we'll see after I go to the Real Big Italy in the Fall...For now I really like Gloria's.

You know you're in the right sort of restaurant when the people who work there speak Italian as well as the customers (like me: deue bimbi princhipessa and spaghetti). You've also struck gold when you get to sit in a little nook with windows looking out over the most breath-taking view of Tuscany even though you're really in Provo, Utah, you wouldn't believe it if someone told you. Everything is excellent to the core, plus if you're the lucky one that week you'll even get a little note on you're receipt to call your waiter with a winky smile as you walk out the door (this has happened more than once with my friends).

The Food.
The first time I went there I didn't want anything else but a Nutella Sandwich and it was the most incredible thing I couldn't have even imagined it in my dreams, warm gooey nutella on Bricocia lightly toasted bread, wow. Second time was last night and I ate bow tie pastas with a hint of Salsa pinkataoalalaquatroformaggio, can't spell it but is very bien.


Glorias=Glorious.

Today at work I even got to make 6 different coupons for Gloria's, I was ecstatic to help promote this delightful discovery.
Here's one of them

No comments: