5.6.08

y'all come back naw

i just got back from a visit with my grandma, and she told the funniest stories ever! i never knew my grandma was so dang funny, or in texan sodurn hilarus. One of my favorite stories she told me was about this electric company who almost has the same number as her, her is 4565 and theirs is 6545. these people kept calling her and kept getting all huffy puffy about her not being able to do their electricity. one day this lady kept calling and calling and said, "Why do ya keep answering?" and grandma said "well durn why do ya keep calling, you gotta turn the numbers aroun" So then after this big episode, grandma made a decision she said "Well i got fed up with havin all these people call my number so i call the company and said What is your phone number, why do all these people keep calling me. me and ryan and jen looked at each other and laughed so hard, i'm still laughing. good thing she called the company to see what their number was or she never would have known what their number was, but wait how did she call to get their number.

No comments: